Evtic Pty Ltd ABN 81 128 463 758 t/a Cruiser Utes and Parts
Terms and Conditions
- All exchanges/credits/ refunds must be returned in saleable condition with packaging, accompanied by the original invoice for proof of purchase.
- All USED mechanical parts sold carry a 3 Month parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All NEW mechanical parts sold carry a 12 Month / Unlimited kilometre parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All electrical parts or components sold carry a 30 Day parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- Cruiser Utes and Parts Warranty does not cover – Labour expenses, freight or towing costs, oil leaks, broken gears, consequential damage, loss of income or any other loss or expense.
- Cruiser Utes and Parts will not be liable for any repairs or work carried out, without prior approval from Cruiser Utes and Parts.
- Warranty is void if parts have been tampered with, modified or dismantled.
- Goods cannot be returned if they have been specially ordered or vehicle cut section.
- Goods not required must be returned within 14 Days of invoice date at purchaser’s expense. Goods will be accepted only at the Management’s discretion. If accepted for return, such goods will be subject to a 20% handling charge.
- Good will not be accepted for return if they have been fitted unless proven faulty.
- Warranty is void for components used in performance / modified vehicles or parts / competition / off road / race applications.
Cruiser Utes and Parts will always undertake to provide adequate packaging to prevent damage to products during shipping. Our responsibility for any damage to freight ends when an order has left our premises. We will consider replacement of damaged product however judgement will be at our discretion. If damage has occurred during shipping it would be advised to notify us and relevant courier.
- All mechanical components must be installed by a licensed motor vehicle repairer/specialist.
- Cooling systems must be cleaned and serviced by a licensed cooling system specialist.
- Transmission torque converters and oil coolers must be professionally flushed by a licensed transmission specialist.
- Thermostat and radiator hoses to be professionally replaced.
- All ancillaries left on the engine at the time of sale, i.e. carburettor, starter motor, alternator etc are not covered by warranty.
- Diesel engine fitting requires service of injectors and injector pump. A licensed diesel specialist must do this. (No warranty will be given on engines that have damage caused by faulty injectors and/or pump)
- All oil seals must be checked and replaced if needed. (Be aware that leaking seals are not covered by warranty)
- Correct coolant and oil weight/type must be used and maintained at correct levels.
- Timing belts and idlers are to be replaced at customer’s discretion and cost.
- Broken or damaged gears in gearboxes and differentials are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty is void if: Overheating occurs, Damage occurs due to lack of oil or incorrect oil, parts are improperly or inexpertly installed or maintained, missing heat tabs or if any part or assembly has been dismantled in any way.
Cruiser Utes and Parts are to be notified of any claim prior to any warranty work commencing. Any work undertaken without consent will not be recognised. Cruiser Utes & Parts reserve the right to exchange, replace or repair any goods covered by warranty.